Wednesday 1 June 2011

Z Brush

Z Brush is probably my favourite program to work with.

Being a huge fan of Mike Mignola's comics, I decided to create Hellboy.

This was the first thing I ever made in Z Brush. The only expirience I have with 3D programs is with Anim8or, which I used a lot in highschool. Hellboy was for a school project.

The second project was to make a body for the head in the first. When I tried opening the tool of the head I discovered the file got corrupted by the school computer and was left with just the jpeg I handed in to the teacher.

So, with great haste and laziness, I made this guy...


I called him Mad Doc. Didnt really care for the character. Wasn't imaginative at all.

Currently I am playing with hard surface objects in the program. Planning on making a Z Brush model for Super Dinosaur and one for the Key to Hamunaptra from the Mummy franchise that I will print with a 3D printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment